client case study
SEO / CONTENT / SOCIAL MARKETING
CLIENT: Castles are an estate agency with multiple offices throughout London.
SERVICE: SEO / Content / Social Marketing
INDUSTRY: Estate Agency / Property Sales & Lettings
Castles wanted their website to appear on the first page of Google for keywords related to the estate agent services that they offer as they were not appearing for any keywords prior to us working on their campaign. They also wanted to increase their visibility on social media platforms such as Facebook & Twitter within the geographical areas they manage and sell properties.
- A full website audit was carried out to determine any errors or weakness on site
- Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis to discover patterns and behaviours
- Fix all technical issues including:
- Invalid robots.txt format
- Mixed content issues
- Duplicate meta descriptions
- Duplicate Title tags
- Slow page load speed
- Link building on highly relevant and authoritative websites
- On page optimisation to improve site content relevancy for keywords
- Create quality Social Media content to engage with audience in sales funnel
For “Estate Agents Edmonton”, “Estate Agents Hackney” + More
Increase in New Website Users
Increase in Social Reach
Increase in Social Engagement
Advanced Web UK’s ability to think outside the box has boosted both awareness and engagement with our core target audience. Their combined skills in SEO, content and social media have cleverly thrust us into the forefront of our marketplace.
Let’s Start Something new
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis.